12 August 2012

11 weeks

this is actually for last week...

My reason for waiting 11 more weeks for cameron involved a recent incident. I had a rough sunday and a rough week in general. I was super sad and needed to vent to my best friend...so I did. I told him my struggles and fears and told him how sad I was. His response was beyond words.

I will only show a small portion of what he said to me...But his response brought me to tears and made me so proud to call him mine. I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful man to support me in all aspects of life.

also, I know your Dad will come around and join the church eventually. Every person on this planet deserves a temple marriage, thats Heavenly Fathers plan, and wether or not it happens in this lifetime or the next, it will happen for those who are faithful. My Grandma was a member for almost 50 years before my Grandpa joined! She too joined when their kids were young and she probably felt the same things your Mom is feeling. My Grandma has one of the strongest testimonies i've ever seen, it had to be hard. But eventually an inspired home teacher who my Grandpa liked a lot struck a cord with him and he agreed to sincerely find out if the church was true. He was a nearly 60 year old convert! Today they are sealed and are both happy as ever. I have often thought about your Dad, and your family (in fact just last night I was :-)) and I do believe he will join the church before the next life. I do. Anything could be the turning point for your Dad, his daughter getting married in the temple, his son serving a mission, his grandkids being baptized, or even a home teacher that makes quick friends with him. Perhaps your Mom was meant to be with him so she could help him find the gospel, and you meant to help your Mom find it. No matter what though I know they will be sealed. Keep your chin up babe, everything will be alright :-) I wish i was there to hug you and wipe away your tears and then perhaps tell you some lame joke to make you smile haha :-) But dont fret, everything will be ok love :-) And know that i am definitely praying for them and you and patty. As part of my nightly prayers not a day has gone by the past two years that I haven't prayed for your Dad to join the church in the Lords due time. That day will come, i know so :-)
Don't apologize for telling me that hun, you know you can tell me anything. Its not good to bottle it all up and try to tough it out. Whenever you want to vent you know I will forever be here for you :-) And I know you are always there for me. You are my best friend Kayla! :-) You have never whined to me haha dont worry. We all get overwhelmed at times, i am grateful that we have each other to comfort each other and be there for each other. And soon i'll be able to "kiss it better" when you have those hard days :-) 


1 comment:

  1. you two are adorable. this makes me so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete