14 January 2013

Photo Re-Cap



Friday night Old Men's basketball. Shand and I went and watched our men play on Friday...And by watched, I mean we both sat there and talked. Our boys are pretty much best friends, and we are too. It's a win-win situation. They were by far the cutest men out there and we so much fun to watch. And cameron's calves...mmmm. I am one lucky girl. 


Cameron and his skinny tie/suit. I love Sundays. 


New hairrrrrs. 


Just some Sunday lovin'


Road trip to Layton with the parents. Wedding Saturdays are stressful, but they will be worth it. 


Abby did a fashion show for me and chels on Saturday. The fashion show was her stuffed cat in different outfits. She is such a creative little girl. I adore her. 


Silly kids


Joined the world of Snap Chat. (about three months late). Sometimes Ryan sends me facial pictures and I sneak them on my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment