16 March 2017

Family Cruise 2017 - Disney World


(my dad cut crew out of the picture....WHY?!)








We Finally Did It

Since we've been married, each January I complain to Cameron and ask him why we didn't go on vacation. Seriously, January is just the worst. So...this year, we did it. We planned a vacation for the first couple of weeks of February. I started in a new position at Intermountain in January, so going in February worked much better and it kept us focused on getting through January. We planned to sail out of Ft. Lauderdale on our cruise and since we were in Florida I convinced Cameron and my Dad to visit Disney World the day before we sailed away. It was the most MAGICAL day.

Crew loved our adventure in Disney World. There was so much for him to see. My grandma, aunt, and little cousins that live in Florida met up with us which was so fun. I was so happy to have them meet crew bear.

We rode quite a few rides and of course, had to meet pooh bear. Crew was a little scared on some of the rides, but he LOVED tigger and pooh bear.

I loved being in Disney with my little family. We made sure to get Crew a set of mickey ears and the cutest mickey balloon. I SO wish we had had more time in the parks and am dying to go back. It really was the best day.

No comments:

Post a Comment