15 July 2012

14 Weeks

14 weeks...and, as of today, I officially have 100 days left.

100 people. Didn't I just post about how I only had 200 left? Ya, I did...but that was in April.
Time is seriously flying & I am so grateful.
In about a month I will be back at school and have just weeks until my Cameron is back. 
Needless to say, he is all I can think about at this point.

Here is this week's reason I am waiting 14 more weeks for this boy:

Cameron smells amazing. Since the night he picked me up for our first date in his jeep I have been obsessed with his smell. 
 His cologne and his natural scent mixed together are to die for. I promise.
I used to make him spray his cologne before we left anywhere.
The best? His car would fill up with his smell anytime we road together. It was heaven.
After I found out what his cologne was called I used to drag ashlee to Dillards just to get samples of his scent. Yes, creepy.
Before he left he went out and bought me my very only bottle of the stuff and I've been spraying it on my sweaters and scarves everyday since. I can't wait to bury my head in his chest again and be surrounded by his smell. 

It's truly funny how something so silly as a scent can bring back so many memories. But it's true. Cameron's scent brings back so many great memories and so many promises of things to come.
I love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment