29 July 2012

An Update

I have my math 1050 final this thursday. After that class, I will never ever ever have to take algebra  again. ever. Well, if I pass my final that is.

Working on the Romney campaign is completely amazing. We have some big events to come and less than 100 days until the election. It's going to be a stressful week and things will only get more stressful until november. But it is such a rewarding experience. I am so blessed.

Because of my internship I can't tweet, fb, or even blog any thing politically. No more political rants or posts...at least until november 7th.

Cameron will be home in 85 days.

I bought a new bed this weekend. It's a queen bed and I can't wait to sleep in it. Sadly, it'll be lonely for a few more months. Next spring things will be better.

We move out on wednesday. Three days. I am beyond excited.

The olympics are on. I've been camped out on my couch for the last few hours. It's fantastic.

School starts soon. Mixed emotions for sure.

I think that's all.

2 comments:

  1. good luck on your final! that class was a crap class for me. i miss your face

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that you never have to take algebra again. Just a warning: You WILL have to "take" algebra with your kids. Speaking from sad experience...

    I'm going to miss your family so much! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete