24 September 2012

Countdown of Things to Come

I can not tell you how happy I am that it is fall...Here is a little countdown of good things coming to me this season.

26 days: SOJO half marathon. I can't wait until I can sleep in on Saturday's and not have to run ten miles. How will I ever train for a full marathon?
29 days: missionary comes home
30 days: first date with cameron. We are taking a road trip up American Fork Canyon and having a picnic at the top. It will be late October and absolutely goregous (and probably freezing). We are going to talk and cuddle all day.
37 days: Halloween. Cameron, Dad, and I will be passing out candy to trick-or-treaters and eating pizza. Sounds like a perfect night.
43 days: election day. All the craziness of my internship will finally be over. And we will have a new president (or so I hope). I can't wait to spend the night watching the election returns all dressed up and fancy. I love the political life.
47 days: road trip to Cameron's grandma & grandpa's property (maybe. I think it'll be this weekend)
54 days: Mayday Parade concert.
55 days: MAUI. MAUI. MAUI. with cameron, my family, and my amazing extended family. It's going to be the best vacation ever.
59 days: Thanksgiving. With cameron. and all my lovely family.


I'll stop here. There's more good to come in december and hopefully an official proposal somewhere in here. This girl is excited about the future and happy it's finally here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Im Sky and I am also waiting for my Cameron! He is coming home so soon and I am so excited for you! It's crazy because I am also counting down to a half marathon, him coming home and the holidays I get to spend with him. :) Good luck with everything girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? That is the coolest thing ever! We have tons in common - I love it :) Thank you so much and good luck to you as well!

      Delete