02 September 2012

Self Portrait


I'm taking photography this semester. Finally. 

My first assignment is a self portrait. 

Obviously this is not the greatest angle for my poor thighs, but this is my self portrait. 

The letters represent my greatest goal and focus in my life right now. Cameron. 
The location is my home. Or, just behind it. The hills behind my house. 
I pretty much wear the pearls everyday and sunflowers are my favorite flower. Ever. 

It's not much of an artist statement, but this is only my first assignment. I can't wait until my professor teaches me how to edit this as well as learn all the basics of photography. 

Maybe I'll start taking pictures again. 

2 comments:

  1. kayla you are a freaking amazing photographer. i should pay you to take photos of me sometime. i love this photo:) one month and you'll have your cute little goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your self portrait! i have always liked the pictures you take though, i am sure you're going to rock this class. i can't believe Cam comes home next month! i am stoked kayla. just stoked. (: good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete