17 December 2012

Senior Class Officer Love

Newly elected Senior Class Officers - May 2010

Sister Ward's Farewell - December 2012

Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend Sister Danielle Ward's missionary farewell. She was called to the Billings, Montana mission and will be a superb (danYell lingo) missionary.
Danielle is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. Truly, words can not describe this girl. She is so loving and kind to everyone. EVERYONE. That is not an understatement. DanYell can and does make anyone and everyone she knows feel like a million bucks.
I had the opportunity to serve as a Senior Class Officer with her my last year of highschool.
The four of us (class officers) became extremely close, and I love each of these girls dearly.
I am so proud of all that they are and all that they are becoming. Somehow I know that the four of us will always remain in contact and be able to pick up right where we left off.

Sister Ward is off to serve the Lord and I could not be more proud of her! See you in 18, Danielle.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! we are so little! and im still short...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just looking for the "like" button. :) Good luck, Sister Ward!

    ReplyDelete