04 December 2012

The Time We Went to Maui


Over Thanksgiving my family was blessed with the opportunity to go to Maui with our extended family. And...this year I was lucky enough to have my sweet boy with me. 
I am so grateful to Kim & Keith and for all their love. It was the best week ever.
We spent the week running around the beach, eating way too much food, and spending much needed time with my amazing family. 
I am so grateful to have Cameron back and to have had the opportunity to vacation with him. 
He passed every test with flying colors (as if there was any doubt).
He even played soccer with the Kuballs - and held his own. Yes, I can now marry him. 
That was the final test.



Just before Thanksgiving dinner
Playing a game of pool with the most handsome man I know


Just a peak at what I got to enjoy all week ;)

1 comment:

  1. oh goodness girl! i have been waiting for insight into your cute little life:) i love every post! i can't wait for you to get married!

    ReplyDelete