06 May 2012

Happy 1st!

5.6.12

Today is my 1st anniversary as an employee of SOS Staffing.
One whole year. 
The thought completely blows my mind. I can not believe I have been there a year.
I am so happy. I am so happy to have the perfect college student job with the perfect work family.
I have learned so much in this 1st year and suspect with the changes headed our way, I'll be learning a whole lot more. 

On friday my boss & coworkers celebrated my anniversary. 
Janna made fruit salad for the meeting (I like to think for me ;)) 
Diane took us all to lunch at the olive garden (yum!!) and everyone said really nice things about me
Then Janna presented me with my ONE YEAR certificate and fossil watch.
and for the cherry on top of a great day, Kristin brought us B&B frozen lemonade. This wasn't to celebrate me (like the fruit salad) but since this is my blog and my anniversary
I'm going to claim it was.

It was a fantastic day and I am truly so blessed to be where I'm at right now. I am one lucky girl. 


the best treat. ever.

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! congratulations!
    does it seem like last year was just yesterday to you too?

    ReplyDelete