30 June 2011

A Random Day

Yesterday was a great  summer day, but man , was it random!  I went to work as usual and it started HAILING just shortly after I had gotten there. Man...it was unexpected, welcome to utah weather I guess. Then after work I went home and my mom and I made chicken fried rice for dinner. Shandy came over and had dinner with me and then we went to institute with ashlee and amber. Oh man..Institute is great! It is seriously an exprience. Our lesson was on challenges in the family. Last week we all wrote the biggest challenge we are facing with our family and Brother Hatch created a lesson around our responses. It was a fun and very thought provoking lesson. I am so grateful for the loving supportive family I have. We have our challenges, but we are definetly blessed. I love them so much.
 On the way out of institute brother hatch had some very attractive men introduce themselves to me and shandy. Yes I have an awesome boyfriend, but I can still look ;) I just can't touch. Ha ha they were awesome guys. It is still so wierd to me that most of the men in my class are RMs...their mission is the foundation for most of what they say when they bare their testimonies in class or make comments. That just reassures me how important missions are.
 So yes, institute was great. After institute ashlee and I went to spencer's house. Right when we got there spencer put us to work. There was a car stuck on his lawn (not sure how it got there or why it was there) so we had to push it off. Haha that was comical. After the car expirience we went down stairs and....WAXED spencer's chest/tummy area. hahahahaha oh man. IT was hilarious. Don't worry, I'll post videos here shortly. It was just way funny! Good time. i'm still not sure why he wanted it done, although I was told it was partially because I told him his tummy was hairy...haha oh well. It made for a fun night.
 I have a question. why do teenaged boys love fireworks SO much? Cory and Spencer were obessed with lighting fireworks last night. It was freaky. We walked to 7/11 at like 11 o'clock to get slurpees. We walked on this eerie canal (not the eerie canal) and it was creepy. there was this crazy mink farm that stunk and a crazy group of teenagers in a white jeep trying to scare us. It was a creepy adventure...and a very random night.

No comments:

Post a Comment