12 July 2011

My Adventures at Work


So today at work my boss, I guess, tells me that I can move my stuff from my desk to my new, much bigger desk. I was so excited. I gathered all my things; my pencil cup, my in/out box, my notepads, ect, and head over to my desk. When I got to my new cubicle, this picture was hanging up at my new desk!!!! Haha this picture has haunted me since the day Ryan, one of my co-workers, took it and today was perhaps the biggest haunting of all. He and I have been having an on-going discussion/fight about Justin Bieber. Ryan thinks that Justin is the "new Barney." He believes this because they both wear a lot of purple, they both sing songs about love, the both start with "B", and they both have a large following of children...(can you tell I've heard this argument a lot?) Anyways...so he knows I enjoy bieber, so when he saw this picture on the camera at work today he decided to photo shop justin's signature on it like he had signed it (ya, I guess that's the kind of pranks you get when you work in a marketing department) so there you go.


This was another day's prank. As you can see on my blog, I have a picture of Cameron at 7/11 holding a large sheet of rice crispies. It is a very cute picture and I rather enjoy, so I put it on my blog...WELL Ryan saw my blog one day and that night, while at 7/11 had the poor cashier take this picture of him. Then at work the next day, he printed it out and hung it up to rival my picture collage at my desk. Haha yes...we have some nerdy fun, but man, I love my job and the people I work with. It is just the greatest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment