30 July 2011

thursday top ten: Favorite Smells!

Okay okay wow...Week 2 and I am already sucking on this whole "top ten thursdays" thing. But that's okay. I will make this a habbit and it will be cool. This week's is my top 10 favorite smells. Here goes...

10. Cinnaberry car freshner
9. The perfume I wore last summer and all the memories that come with it
8. Halloween. The burning pumpkins on halloween night make an amazing smell. I love it.
7. My grandma kuball's house. There is just a certain smell there that reminds me of when I was little.
6. Christmas time. All the candles and fires and cinnamon. I just love the smells.
5. My mom's perfume. She's been wearing the same perfume since I was born and whenever I get even a small sniff of it, it reminds me of her.4.The smell at the beach. Not that it is nessicarily the "best" smell. But it brings me great memories and happiness.
3. My tanning lotion. I just love that smell.
2. Laundry, espically cameron's laundry. His clothes always smelled clean and fresh, his whole house smells like his laundry. I love it.
1. Cameron. He has the BEST colonge. I just have always love the way he smelled. He may not smell like that now, in sweaty philly...but in my mind, I can smell him with his colonge freshly on, and it smells soooo good.

The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment