23 July 2011

Perspective

"A life without Love is no life at all."

This week was cameron's 9 month mark! We are so close to a year it makes me happy. The one thing I have really learned from this time apart is perspective. It's all about your perspective on things. Sure, to everyone (including me) 2 years is a long time. Things will without a doubt change...But two years is nothing from an eternal perspective. I know that cameron loves me and I love him and I also know that minutes before cam was set apart his stake president promised me that if I was faithful to cam, our future together would be blessed :) The world and many people in my own life will never understand the commitment I have to him. But I love cameron more than anything in the world. I love his smile, his laugh, his old-man tendencies. I love his smell and his humor. He is the sweetest person I have ever met and loves the gospel. I know he will make an amazing husband and father. He is everything I ever wanted in a man (and is even brown!) I'd be stupid to give up all that we have been blessed with. One day cam and I will walk into the temple and come out as eternal companions. He is the one. My one. I know he is worth everyday of missing him. Fifty years down the road, two years will have seemed like nothing. It's just all about my perspective.
Cam and I at homecoming. We are trying to even out the picture.
Cam is making his head wider to match mine and I am trying to make
mine thinner to match his. Yes, this is the man I love more than anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment