05 March 2012

SEVEN more fast sundays!

Happy P-Day! Who would have thought I'd love mondays so much? Not me...but I seriously look forward to them everyweek these days. (I can't wait until I can hate mondays like a normal person again).
Why do I love them so much? Oh, because I get emails like this:

Hello Ms. Kayla :-)
Haha I'm doing well! Just barely had an interesting encounter with a drunk man in the library, but that's what you get for public computers. He came in and stood right beside me and just yelled profanities and nothing in particular. Kinda scary haha. He was drunk as a skunk, smelt so bad. The staff chased him out, but man my heart sure raced for a minute haha. Trying to be a good little missionary here :-) haha.
But besides that excitement, all is well for sure!! :-) Im writing my sweetheart :-) How could I not be doing well?? :-) I love you cutie! And im happy to hear you are doing well!! :-) Haha and believe it or not its snowing here right now. I am looking out the window at it. I don't get it. Its hot in December and snowy in March. It wont stick too much. Geez it sounds like you got a lot of it!! Did you build a snow man? You could have put my name tag on him haha :-) Please be safe out there ok? I know you will do fine, but other people are nuts. Just stay safe till I come home to you ok? :-) Even then you aren't allowed to get hurt haha :-)
Skiing! Hmmmm I think I could learn that :-) To be 100% honest i've always kinda wanted to, but nobody in my family does and so it just never happened. Chris tried snowboarding once, I wasn't much of a skateboarder so I dont think i'd like snowboarding. Long boarding is fun though :-) Haha so yes i'll let you teach me. I agree it would be fun with you :-) Id rather be with you than jeff anyways, (dont tell him I said that haha) I love you :-) So there. I cant wait to do so many things with you babe!! Its coming soon too! :-) I think about you and how our life is going to be, and I cant help but get all excited and smile constantly :-):-) I know its going to be AMAZING!! :-) And ps your pics from the trip are cute!! :-) You are so pretty Kayla!!! Mmmm. I am one very lucky man :-)
And you can be as excited as you want!! (it makes me feel good that you are as excited as i am! :-)) I cant believe how fast time is going these days! SEVEN more fast sundays!! Haha it sounds so weird to me, like I cant believe that's where its at! You aren't silly at all, I cant wait to spend my life with you again either Kayla :-) believe me!! I sure love you too sweetie :-) With all my heart. I'll be home before ya know it! In fact it wont be long before my mom gets my flight itinerary! They send it out early so people can arrange schedules and so cute girlfriends can get nostalgic :-) haha. I don't mind your sweetness at all hun. To me that's what it is :-)
Aww little primary kids. I knew you'd love that calling! :-) Its amazing how smart they are right? We have this little girl here in our ward that learns a scripture almost weekly. Its awesome! I cant wait until our kids are the ones up on the stage in their program, or the ones being baptized :-) Or when i get to bless them :-) So much fun awaits in the future :-) So much still yet to experience. I know we will have the gospel centered home we never had as kids. Exactly like you described :-) Family prayer and scripture study and temple trips. Coming from our background to have our kids prepare to go on missions and marry in the temple, what greater blessing is there?? :-)
Have an amazing week ok? And i'll do the same :-) I love you Kayla. Be safe and soon our tomorrows will be today :-) But no matter what, as long as I have you EVERYDAY will be a good day :-)

Love you more, your cam, your missionary, Elder Cameron Trujillo :-)


Who wouldn't love getting an email like that everyweek? This boy is a keeper. He makes me laugh, smile, and look forward to our future. He is such a great missionary and I am so proud of him. I love my elder. (But we are getting REALLY excited for the fall...)

1 comment: