21 March 2012

That Awkward Moment...

when you realize you've become your mom.


I was thinking this afternoon about my mom & it occurred to me that we have a lot in 
common these days.

we love to spend our Friday nights watching the food networking and eating popcorn.
we consider slim fast and fat-free hot chocolate a major food group.
we work at SOS Staffing and call each other "turkey" over IM.
we like gieco commercials and the biggest loser. 
we are super competitive and share clothes (finally!)
we obsess over weighing and eating right because we've both been fat.
we are each other's biggest cheerleader (besides my dad) and love to go to primary together.
we believe in God's plan and know that when all else fails, you have your family. 


She is my best friend and is the best person I could become. 
She has supported me through all the ups and downs of the past weeks and year & I know will continue to support me in all that I do.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful example and friend.




2 comments:

  1. For the love! I love this and I love both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both incredibly blessed to have one another. I love you both a ton.

    ReplyDelete