13 March 2012

Viva Las Vegas




Vegas for Spring Break? It may seem a little cliche, but it was such an adventure. It was the first "vacation" i've ever taken with out my parents and I sure learned a lot...

Here are some things I learned in Vegas:

- If you harass a truck driver long enough, he'll honk his truck horn for you
- If you hold your cafe rio cup out the window while driving 80 mph, it will fly away
- Driving a mini van is way harder than it looks
- 21 is a HUGE birthday if you're not LDS and from Utah
- Walking up and down the strip trying to find things can make you cranky...and make your feet hurt
- The elevators in the Luxor go sideways. (we rode it up and down twice just to be sure).
- The New York New York roller coaster is hard on your body. My parents weren't lying.
- People will do anything for a tip. Be a human statue on the strip, serenade you in front of ceaser's palace, or even rap as you walk by. Anything.
- Colby is a pro winker and is a trooper for putting up with five girls by himself. He is also a great poly husband and secret lesbian named Chloe. Like I said, he was a trooper.
- Erica is the funniest person ever. Really. There is nothing more to add, she is awesome.
- April is korean and has a sassy butt walk.
- Anita's feet and hands swell and she is husband's favorite.
- Ashlee is the best and will hug me when I'm crying and sad even on vacation.
- Home is great to go back to.

Vegas was the perfect little get away. I had a blast with some great people and had some great experiences. Thank you everyone for all the fun!!! Happy Spring Break



1 comment:

  1. Kayla! You look freaking amazing! I can't get over it! Though, I am a little bit sad I wasn't invited on this adventure...

    ReplyDelete