06 October 2012

28, 29, 30 - Ready or Not Here I come





I don't want kids for at least ten years. Really. I want to get through school and spend years with my husband. Starting a family in my 30's is a-okay with me.
However...I do love kids. I love playing and being silly. My happy medium? Babysitting. 
I love babysitting. 

Tonight I baby sat the cutie Hoonakkers and their cousins. After house restlessness I decided we needed a trip to get ice cream (and more so play on the play land).
So we hiked it to the classy place around - A Circle. 

Unfortunetly I forgot priesthood has just gotten out. (rooky mistake) I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was the mom of these four chillins and my hubby was at priesthood.
 Or at least, that's how I felt

They had ice cream and played hide and go seek on the play ground. They made friends with other kids and I laughed. I remember the days of playground friends. You'd meet a kid and be best friends five minutes later. It was so simple. Little kids can teach us so much.


2 comments:

  1. Abby is always available when you need a kid fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are the best but you can't return them once they come. ;) we were married five years before Annie came along. Loved being newlyweds and experiencing college years together. Such great memories.

    ReplyDelete