20 October 2012

October 20, 2012




Two years ago TODAY Cameron entered the MTC.
 It seems like a life time ago and at the same time, it feels like it was just yesterday.
As of today, I can officially say I did it. I waited two full years for my missionary. 
I beat the odds and kept my promise. 
Yesterday, I got my last letter from Cameron. In it he said,
 "Kayla, I am so grateful you kept your promise to me, and now, it's time for me to keep mine." 
I can not wait.

See you in three days Cam. 

4 comments:

  1. oh man! :) this is the cutest! i wonder what his promise could be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, so cute. such an exciting time. i'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kayla, i nominated you for something on blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla!! I'm dying! When are you going to post about the missionary being home?!? :)

    ReplyDelete