13 October 2012

Ten Days Out

Ten days. I'm not sure I ever really thought I'd get here.
Starting with 730 days, you'd think ten days left would be a piece of cake.
Wrong. But not in a bad way. I just want him to be here already.
I'm making plans and talking as if he's home, then I remember, "oh not yet."
This week I got my airport out fit and got my hair all nice and colored.
I just have to make it through this week.
I basically feel like I am about to throw up at any point. Like right now.
Next Saturday I'm running a half marathon, that should be interesting. It'll also be cameron's "official" two year mark. Too bad he's not coming home until Tuesday.
I have his itenery. He gets into SLC at 1:05 pm on October 23.
Kristin is helping me make posters, just like she helped me pick out my airport outfit. I guess she's trying to earn her keep as "favorite bridesmaid."
I'm nervous, and at the same time, completely at peace.
We have our fist date planned. A trip up to our favorite lake. It should be a fall wonderland.
Also, I forgot how to kiss. I'm hoping he has too. Awkward kissing, here we come!

And that is a enough rambling for today.


oh wait, we're going to hawaii in 35 days.

3 comments:

  1. i am so excited for this kayla:) i better be hearing about how it went!...even if it is a month or so later haha i know you'll be busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kayla! Wow, those two years flew by - I can't believe he's almost home already (: Don't forget to send me a wedding invite! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete