16 November 2011

52 Continued!

Okay continuing my "52 reasons I love you" project for cam for Christmas, here are ten more of the 52 reasons I love my cam man.
(written to cam)



I love you because....

11.        You took me to build a bear to make a missionary bear before you left (: I sleep with missionary bear every night, but I can not wait to have my missionary instead.
12.        You were just so excited to take me to that crazy Halloween decorated house in your neighborhood last year. We were teasing each other and laughing and then you just kissed me in the middle of the road in the dark. I really loved that moment, it is probably one of the best of my life.
13.     On the morning of prom, at breakfast, taylor asked mitch to say the prayer to make him feel uncomfortable in front of everyone, and instead of making a fool of mitch you offered to say the prayer. I was first so proud that we had a prayer for breakfast, but more so that you said it. That was the first time I heard you pray, and I knew then you would be a faithfull missionary.
14.      The day mitch texted you in drawing class and asked what you thought of his “art friend” [me] you said you had seen me at region dances and at school and always thought I was so pretty.
15.      Because you texted me for the first time that same night.
16.      Because we were both too afraid to acknowledge one another at school. I’d see you, you’d see me, but we’d pretend it never happened. AWKWARD
17.     Because you always got “lost” on the way to autoshop, just so you could walk by Spanish to see me. But don’t worry, I’d walk slow and linger in the halls to see you too.
18.    Because  when I told you I liked those two pairs of shoes you had, you wore them every time we were together after that.
19.   Because you made me dinner that night and we sat on your back deck eating our little chicken and enjoying each other, this night is how I imagine our future marriage nights.
20.     The first night we ever got snow cones together and we stayed on the lawn until it was like 10 o’clock and super dark. Then you walked me to my car and gave me a hug…but I wanted a kiss, so I bravely kissed your check. Then you whispered “I can do better than that,” and kissed me. Really kissed me. Snow cone mouth and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment