13 November 2011

Sometimes They [My Friends] Come Home

I thought about titling this post "sometimes they come home," but considering who my blog is dedicated to and my last post, I decided I needed to clarify that my friends, not my mish, come home :) This weekend I was graced with the presence (sacastically) of not one, but TWO friends, on different nights.
Last night was all about this guy...





and it's always a great night when he is involved.
(please make note that I have not kissed anyone in 13 months. My puckering up face is a little off)

Tonight Ash and I kicked it at her place. Our night involved Walmart, Just Dance, Ham, More Just Dance, Nutella Hot Chocolate, Pumpkin Pie, Blankets, Something Borrowed, Facebook Stalking, and lots of catching up.





I pretty much have the coolest friends around. Period.

Here's a video that I was introduced to the other day. I have now been inspired and will be filming random bits of my life for the next 11 months. Get used to it.

http://vimeo.com/31673669
I can't post the video so you'll have to be extra motivated and copy/paste the link. But trust me, if you love missionary sappy stuff, you'll love this.



PS. 42 days until Christmas. 42 days until I can talk to Elder again :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this! And,the new blog look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha that was so much fun! Ashlee, I'm sad I missed ya.

    ReplyDelete