15 November 2011

52 Reasons



 I love pinterest....and thanks to that wonderous website, I have found a project to make for cam for christmas. I did the 12 days of christmas last year, and wanted to do something equally cute, but different this year, and here it is!

52 reasons I love him.

I've decided to share all 52 on my blog, so here's a few for today. (ps they are written to him)


I love you because....

1.       On our second date, when we went to see Valentine’s Day, after the movie you took my hand and danced with me in the middle of the Jordan landing plaza. I was so nervous and scared that I didn’t really dance with you….But I loved every bit of that moment.
2.      When we were walking up the stairs at prom and you held my hand, it was just so sweet.

3.      Because of your cheesy pickup lines. Remember the football one? I couldn’t figure out why you were talking about football during the movie, then you made “the move.” classic cameron.
4.       Because on our first date you wore that blue and black sweater and smelled better than anyone I’ve ever smelt. you still smell better than anyone...ever.
5.    Because you couldn’t remember my middle name OR my birthday at dinner on prom. Some date you were (:
6.      Because you had a job all through high school. You weren’t some lazy boy that mooched of his parents. You were responsible and hopefully still are {wink, wink}
7.    You have the most perfect teeth of anyone I’ve ever met. Our children will be so blessed in the dental portion of their lives.

8.       You almost cried when you got your hair cut…But in all honestly, you look so much older and so much more like a man with it short. I absolutely love it that way.


9.    You have old man phrases, like “Oh, geez” and a tendency to quote journey songs. you are sooooo old.  I love it.

10.  Because that one time I had a tennis match at copper hills and you promised to come and then you didn’t. I was so mad at you, but then you came to my house that night, practically in tears with flowers because your jeep had broken down. I felt so awful and you did too, but I knew that you truly loved me because you cared so much

Okay those are my first ten. He's such a stud :) and I am so very blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment