05 January 2012

The Best Idea I Ever Had

I don't know why it took me fourteen months. Honestly. But I guess that's the thing about waiting...I've never done it before and I've never known anyone well enough who's done it to get their secrets. But I'm begining to get creative. For Christmas, I sent Cam a little video camera with seven videos of me in my day to day life. Originally I thought we could just send the camera back and forth. Then I got really smart and bought him an SD card so he could send me videos and I could just watch them on my laptop. Today I got that SD in the mail. BEST. DAY. EVER. Truly, it is one of the best days I've had since he left. TWO videos and a handful of pictures. I haven't seen that boy talk in fourteen months...today I saw him talking to me and telling me he loves me. It's not something anyone can appriciate except me...and that's okay. I love him. We are so close to being together again and it is on days like this that I truly understand why we have to be apart and how blessed we are. I love my cam man...

Here is a taste of what I got today :)

Everybody loves Cam. Really, they do.

Ugly ties anyone?

Salisbury!

He's such a stud

That ugly sweater won't die



OH and P.S. I've lost 6 pounds. Holla! I've still got so much to go, but i'll take that. Swimsuit season...I'll be ready :)

No comments:

Post a Comment