04 January 2012

If Only In My Dreams

It was nice to see you last night. It's been a while. I love being able to spend time with you, if only for a few hours and although I can only remember bits and pieces. It is nice. I got excited last night when we were buying funiture for our newly wed apt. It's okay that we were poor (and will be), it was still so fun to have you by my side again. I made it a resolution to sleep more. Secretly, part of it is so you can visit me more often. The longer I sleep, the longer you stay. You held my hand last night and we bought a bed. I can't wait to wake up each morning next to my best friend. Instead, I woke up today sad it was over and longing to go back to you. Is it bad that sometimes I enjoy my dreams more than real life? I can't wait until that trend is reversed. I love you cam. I'm going to bed now, I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment