03 April 2012

200 Days

200 days until cameron comes home. This is no joke. When he left, on October 20, 2010,
there was 730 days until his return and now I am down to 200.

That is:
29 weeks
4 transfers
1 last phone call
1 summer
1 last birthday (his, September 19)
and then I get to be with my (return) missionary.

I can not even begin to describe how stinking excited I am.

Something strange, however....As excited as I am to see him and be with him, I truly can not imagine him being back. I can't imagine him not being a missionary. I'm so used to getting letters twice a week and an email on monday and  calling it good. It will be such a complete change that I can not even begin to process that in 200 days it will actually happen. I guess I don't have to worry too much yet. After all, I still have 200 days. ha.

After today I will be in the 100's and then after that I will be counting down from 100.
This is not even real.

One last quote to wrap up this ramble:
"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough."



1 comment:

  1. Can you say inspiration?? That's so exciting, Kayla!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete