26 April 2012

Happy Last Day of School

Here are two pictures from my last day of my first year of college. 

Nothing says "happy last day of finals" like a yummy smoothie for the road. 

This sign means that school is over & I love it.

Today was my LAST day of school! I took my last final at 11:00 am & by 12:30 Lina and I were
on the road back home giddy about the great things to come this summer.
SUMMER. just the thought makes me so ridicously happy.
On Monday I will officially be full time. 40 hours a week baby.

This summer I plan to read read read, take lots of pictures, train for TOU, work like none other, enjoy way too many snow cones, get sunburns, paint my toe nails, ace my summer math class (now there's a story), save money, go swimming, drive miles & miles with my windows down, move into a new house, buy a new bedroom set, go to bees games, try tofu, have lots & lots of fires, volunteer for the Romney campaign, go fishing, go hiking, vote in the June primaries, go to institute, paint, & get ready for the return of my missionary this fall. THIS FALL.

Summer is going to be fantastic. I have so much to look forward to in the coming months & I know that the busier I am, the faster Cameron's return will be. I can not wait :)

Cheers to summer!

4 comments:

  1. you are so pretty! i just discovered you blog, and I LOVE IT! i would like you to know that. have fun with your summer adventures & i am so excited to hear about when your missionary comes home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! You are a doll! Thank you for the blog love :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Kayla! How I love you! You are beautiful and smart. I love your plans, and I hope every one of them happens! Can I come to a fire, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I love you! Yes, please come. You know where my back yard is, just open the gate & head on in ;)

      Delete