13 April 2012

My Professor is Cuter Than Yours



You know how everyone tells you that in college professors don't care about you? Supposedly they just give you work and don't even bother to learn your name...Ya, that's a lie.
This guy, right here, Professor Abdrisaev is one of the greatest teachers I've ever had. Not because he is super challenging or super easy, but rather, because he opens doors for his students. He dreams big and pushes his students to achieve those dreams.
He's my international relations professor who used to work at the Department of State. Ya, he's legit.
Yesterday in class he presented certificates to me, mara, and lina for our involvement with a conference he was in charge of. But he didn't just present us with the certificates, he wanted pictures, & then he emailed them to us. He is just such a cute & caring man. He is quite funny too...When the projector wasn't working the other day he suggested the KGB had something to do with it. And when a group of students is talking amongst themselves he says that we don't allow separatists. Maybe it's just poly sci humor, but I laugh so hard at these silly jokes. I really love this guy and have loved his class! 

And yes, I did just write a whole post about my professor. Deal with it. 

1 comment:

  1. This might be my favorite post you've ever written. It just makes me smile all the way through!

    ReplyDelete