08 April 2012

Beans and Brews & Jenga

Biology may be the death of me. That or geology. Have I ever mentioned how ridiculous science classes are? Because they are. I think it has something to do with the crazy professors teaching said courses, but that's another post for another day...Anyways, in order to prepare for my looming Bio final my friend Lina and I have decided to study our heads off. The best place to study? Beans and Brews, hands down. Yummy hot chocolate, comfy seats, and perfect music to ace your final. I highly recommend staking out your local B&B.

After our study session we hung out with some of Lina's friends from work for a  game night. 6 men and Jenga may just be the greatest thing I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure the stress of our final Jenga game took five years off my life expectancy, but no worries, it was a blast.

College is pretty great.

1 comment:

  1. kayla!! jenga is my favorite game! lets please play?? and I'm sorry i didn't come to the fire :/ i wish

    ReplyDelete