10 December 2011

52...Part 3


It's finished!!

I am ALMOST done with his package :)
I think he gets better gifts when he's away than he would if he were home.

here are more of the 52 reasons I love my missionary:
Written to him.

21.       Because you weren’t going to go to senior dinner dance until I told you I had to go…then you magically showed up.
22.       Because the day I found out I was elected Senior Class Historian and it was announced on the intercom, you chased me out in the parking lot to congratulate me.
23.       Because you didn’t say hi to me when you got to senior dinner dance. Instead we just looked at one another awkwardly. We didn’t stop the awkwardness until you asked me to dance. WHY WERE WE SO AWKWARD?!
24.       Because you came to village inn with me and my friends after senior dinner dance then kissed me goodnight while it was raining.
25.       Because you call my brother pat and big man. And you set the best example for him by going on a mission. He loves you cam and I am so grateful that you can be the brother he doesn’t have.
26.       Because you called me when I went to girl’s camp and we talked for a long while. I cried because all my stuff had gotten ruined and you made me feel so much better.
27.       Because you took me out to lunch on some of my school days. We hated being apart so much. still do.
28.       Because you told me everything. Good and bad we know it all about one another. Our relationship is so full of trust and so great. Thank you for telling me everything cam, and thank you for loving me through it all.
29.       Because you came and visited me at the snow shack and tipped me that one time. I didn’t want your tip…so I kept trying to give it back. Then I baked it in a cake for you and gave it back, but you kept it in your wallet, and my guess is, it’s still there.
30.   Because of all the nights we spent on your backyard swing. Just talking and staring at the fire. Perfect nights.
31.   Because you always thought your room was so clean. But it wasn’t.
32.   Because I cried on you a lot. And you cried on me too.
33.   Because you faithfully…every week send me a letter and tell me that you love me. I don’t always send you one, but without fail, there is always one from you.
34.   Because you are still you in your letters. You make fun of me and sometimes even talk about stuff. we will have so much fun together again soon.
35.   Because last mother’s day we talked until like midnight (your time) and it was as if you were never gone

more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Kayla I love this!!! I might need to copy you!!:)hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like yours better than the one on Pinterest, and I love all of your reasons! (They are very good reasons.) Now I wanna do it, too!

    ReplyDelete