23 December 2011

One. Nine.

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a very good day indeed.
I was spoiled rotten.
When I got to work my desk was decorated and completely trashed. (kind of like what kids in jr high do to your locker for your birthday....but so much cooler when it's in your cubical).
Janna surprised me with pink flowers to accompany my graduation plant. She said I had done a good job taking care of the other plant so it was time to get another...but honestly, we all know she's the reason my plants stay alive. But my new flowers are so pretty :)
Kristin made me these cute little wooden Christmas trees for my soon-to-be newly wed apt...haha they are adorable. We'll be dirt poor, but at least we'll have cute little trees for christmas.
Janna also baked me a jello cake with whipped cream frosting. It was do great. Who knew you could put jello in a cake?! Seriously. So great. I may have had a piece for breakfast today too.
I love my job.
Happy Birthday Hiphop. Classic
The sales team dumped their candy all over my desk. 
Yes, I sure did leave it all decorated all day.
The trees Kristin made for me.
My jello-whipped cream cake. Mmmmmm
My parents also spoiled me. Mom made my favorite pasta dinner. Yes, I still smell like garlic. Not like I'm kissing anyone these days. Then we gathered in the living room for presents. I got my iPhone for my birthday...but also got tons if make up and accessories - basically kayla's favorite things, is what I got. My family truly goes all out on birthdays, and I love it :)

I had such a great day and am so blessed to have so many people in my life that love me and car about me.

Oh and something else great about this birthday? It's the last one before cam comes home. I have this strange feeling that next year he'll be giving me a little box with contents that rhyme with sing. And I can not wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment