07 December 2011

Hair

I want, no no...i NEED long hair.
It has been 14 months since Cameron left, and my hair has not grown. At all.
I know the issues. I straighten my hair until it breaks. I curl my hair like it's going out of style. And I tease it.
I'm mean to it, I know. So starting today, I'll be making some changes.
3 biotin pills a day.
Minimal straightening (yes, I will be rocking my nasty, natural curls)
Mane n' Tail shampoo.
and the worst....no teasing. I will be a shame to Utah County.
I'm hoping and praying this works. I want to be absolutely beautiful when cam comes home...

If anyone else out there has ANY hair-growing tips, lemme know. PLEASEEEEEE

I'm desperate

5 comments:

  1. Birth Contol. No joke. And Vitamin A & E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, but I think your hair is cute the way it is:)

    I could no sooner give up teasing my hair than quit drinking diet coke. Sad for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prenatal vitamins. Your hair and your nails will go wild.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take prenatals, biotin, hair skin and nails AND I never blow dry my hair. After three months, i'm finally noticing it growing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you can still tease your hair! I'm the queen of tease, no joke ha. But just tone it down a little bit. I can't not tease my hair, it needs body... My hair use to be your length two years ago and now mine is about mid back. I take 3 biotin a day and use shampoo that doesn't have sulfate in it. It works great!

    ReplyDelete