17 December 2011

No...I am not a lesbian.

But sometimes chelsea and I go on dates.
Last night we went to my first annual SOS Christmas Party. It was a fancy smacy party at the Little America that included shirley temples, mini deserts, and awkward dancing. It was completely awesome.
Chel and I got all dressed up and had to take pictures. Here the best of the night:

Red lipstick and a black dress.

Chel as cute as can be.

We have just about the same pose. We seem to hang out a lot.

At the dinner table.


Janna and Ann. My great work friends.
Our night also included nikki manaj, parking in a pay lot (without paying), running across 6th north (or south?) in heels, spotting a man dressed as a gingerbread man, going to temple square, and ending the night with hot chocolate in the navoo cafe. It was a super fun and hilarious night. As aways....

the life partners aways seem to have a good time.

2 comments:

  1. love the red lipstick...hoping santa puts some in my stocking this year. i wanna give it a try!

    ReplyDelete