13 December 2011

Instead of Finals....

Sometimes, I go to school at 11:30 to be for sure, on time to my 1:00 finals.
I sit and wait. and wait.
Then I find out the final has been moved to thursday instead. It's 12:00 and my next final isn't until 3:00.
I brought nothing to study, because I didn't think I'd have time to kill.
So, sometimes chel and I get to go on adventures instead of study for finals and take tests.
Today was one of those sometimes.

Recognize this establishment? Yes, it sure is the Hookah shop in the Provo UT Girls vid. Cool.

Sketchy street. With a hearing aid store, a wheel chair store, and a steel-toed boots store, all in a row.

Out table at the deli we ended up at.

I had to contribute to the drawings.

Kayla Stober + Chelsea Nunez. Life partners. Get over it.

Our yummy lunch!
I called chelsea and we decided to go out to lunch. I picked her up and she pointed me in the direction of a health foods resturant we could go to. Ya, we didn't find it. But we did find this new york deli! It had three tables, yummy sandwiches, and lots of character. We chatted, took pictures, and had a nice break from finals week.
And sometimes, that's just what we need.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you called me! That was the highlight of my day. And yes, I am checking your blog instead of studying for finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys never call me to do anything anymore:( You make me sad!!!

    ReplyDelete