25 February 2012

Email Dates

Once in a blue moon cameron and I get to have an email date.
An email date consists of me pressing the refresh button on my computer all day until cam finally emails "I'm on." Then we get to have forty five minutes of emailing back and forth. We mostly talk about how much we can't wait for october and how much we love another, but occasionally we talk politics, family, work, investigators, ect...
These dates are the best. I NEVER appreciated conversations with him like I do now. I would give anything to talk to him face to face while cuddling on the couch. anything... but these mornings where we can email back and  forth and tease one another are a pretty good substitute. I love that boy.

"I wish we could do this all the time too! I love you too sweetie. Don't ever change your mind ok?
 I'm cheered up now :-) I got to talk to you :-):-) I sure love you pretty girl :-) And mothers day will be here quick! And October right after :-)

Love you too baby! :-)"

He has a thing for smiley faces and sure knows how to make me feel special.
I love (elder) Cameron Trujillo.

1 comment:

  1. kayla, you two are adorable! i'm so excited and happy for you:) you are one lucky girl. lets play when i come down again? i am missing my ginger friend....

    ReplyDelete