07 February 2012

I'm Going to Get Political Up in Here

 Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
                                 
-The Constitution of the United States of America - The 1st Amendment



Tell me that the mandate within Obama Care forcing Catholics to go against their core values and provide abortions in their charitable hospitals does not go against "the free exercise thereof." Just try.

The government has no place telling a religious organization they must provide abortions.

I hate our president. 

2 comments:

  1. If I understood anything you just wrote, I'm a hundred percent sure I would agree with you. Have I ever mentioned I'm completey envious of your political smartness? Well, i am!

    ReplyDelete