16 February 2012

Things From Today: Awkward & Awesome

Okay okay....I am do a copy-cat type post. But this isn't going to become a normal thing. I promise. I feel like this is just the best way to describe today. It was an Awkward & Awesome day.

Awkward
 - Walking up the stairs to class with a v-neck shirt that maybe was a little too deep and having the man coming down look at me then fall down the stairs. Keep walking keep walking...and pull up your shirt.
- Having you professor call on you to answer the quiz question. "Um...." "We just talked about this." "I wasn't paying attention." Well now the class full of debate nerds and hot guys that care about politics thinks your an idiot. cool.
- Going to a global warming forum for extra credit. Oh, it's in spanish. Didn't know until I got there, but I couldn't just leave....
- Having to suddenly laugh durning the forum when everyone else starts so you look like you know what the heck the professor is saying...in spanish.
- Having my right ear clogged all day and a swollen tonsil. I'm a beaut.

Awesome
- The nice man who gave me his seat on the shuttle. Chivalry is still alive and well on shuttles and buses and I love it.
- Meeting a girl in geology who loves slim fast shakes like I do. Instant friend.
- The cute runner boy in poly sci. History major and RM. oh please cameron, come home soon!
- Trying on swimsuits. Not to buy, just to try
- My new champagne pink nail polish
- Having no school again until next thursday




Happy Thurday! One more day 'til the weekend, things are looking great.





1 comment: