04 February 2012

A weekend well spent

We went and got frozen yogurt!
Sara and Ashlee's cute bums at the airport

She took pictures of herself. Vain? Yes.

We were so excited to see them!

for real.

Still excited!

Janna taught me to make bread!

Abby took pictures of us snuggling on the couch
We were talking about mustaches...so we needed a picture

Sara, Ash, and I spent friday night catching up over yogurt and hanging out with all the cool kids at the airport. We weren't waiting for anyone in particular, but had so much fun holding our signs and making conversation with airport staff. On the way home we sang a medley of songs rather loudly from the Joe-Bro's, R-kelley, and Will Smith. Classic.

On saturday I met up with the gilr's (sara and ash) again to head over to allie's baby shower. It was the CUTEST baby shower I've ever seen and it was so great to talk to allie. She is doing so well and I could not be happier for her!

Then I headed over to Janna and Ann's house and learned how to make home made bread!!! I (before today) had never had home made bread strait from the oven. Janna was determined to change that. We made three different kinds of bread and I had so much fun!!

To end the night, after a superb dinner with my momma and dad I headed over to Crys' house and hung out with miss abby! We colored, slid around in our socks, watched AFV, made popcorn, and took way too many goofy pictures. We had a great saturday night!

And that folks...is my weekend. So far. Tomorrow I get to meet my primary class and listen to my family scream at the tv as they watch the superbowl :) Cheers to the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Abby loves mustaches and I don't really know why. Thanks for taking care of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you didn't know anyone at the airport that was coming home? Man, I wish I was 18 again so I could do random, fun stuff like you and your friends do.

    ReplyDelete