21 February 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things From Today

My new AUTOGRAPHED No Apology book by mr. Mitt Romney. Thank you Mr & Mrs Ulch. As if you weren't already some of my favorite people ever.
My slimfast shake and calcium chew in the morning.
My new olive green capris...now the trick, figure out what to wear them with.
My email date with Cameron today. An actual conversation. It was so nice.
My growing hair. It's getting longer and I'm pleased.
My sweet brother who got me chapstick because my lips were hurting and who watches Glee with me on lazy afternoons. Seriously, I have the best brother.
My flash cards. Here I come bio exam.
My trip to the DI...I went to the mall to buy new pants (that actually fit) but could not bring myself to spend 60 bucks on one pair of pants. I retreated and some how ended up at the DI. I never got my pants...but I did get some cute, cheap shorts. I am such a tight wad, I know.

...and later tonight, turkey chili (thank you chel) and the biggest loser. Two more of my favorite things to end an excellent day.

1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome, my dear.

    I miss you. Come visit me soon.

    ReplyDelete