12 February 2012

Pictures from Today 2/12/2012

Baby Amelia came to visit. She is the sweetest little thing and so cuddly.

So......my parents found a house plan they love. We found it yesterday and my dad took us back to look at it (again) and take pictures. They are in love and I am excited. I'll keep you posted on building updates ;) But look out Herriman...the Stober's are coming
Valentine's came early. That boy spoils me. This is the third year he has gotten me flowers for v-day and he's been gone for 2 of those 3 years :) He is such a great man. I am so blessed and spoiled!

I created this little side  by side. The left one was taken today...the right one was taken on New Year's Eve. Call me crazy, but the left one looks rather different from the the right one. Look at my face. See the difference? Ahhhh I love this!


Happy February!

No comments:

Post a Comment