10 June 2012

A Summer Weekend in Pictures

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I love it. Haha
Just a Saturday night hike.
Moving day, part one. 
Sara takes pictures of us mid-laugh. I missed my life partner.
Mustache mugs!
My friend, Stache. 
Swim hair & a mustache. 
Great friends.

Friday night Camie & I went swimming. We went of the diving boards a few times, chatted in the water, and we were out & on the way home and hour later. It was a short and sweet pool trip, and super fun. Then, camie and I ran home and got ready for a night of adventures. We stopped at yogurt land (of course) and then picked up ashlee. We went to the dollar store and came home with white mugs. We painted mustaches on them and chatted. Then miss sara came over and we chatted some more. Have I mentioned how much I've missed my friends? Because really, I have.

Saturday I came home to a Uhaul parked in my drive way. It was a truly bizarre feeling to pack up my house and load it into a truck. We decided to put anything we didn't absolutely need into storage so that when we get new carpet we won't have to move as much furniture & so that our house looks a lot bigger when people start looking at it. It was an all day project rewarded by my favorite, a moose tracks shake from artic circle.
That night, Camie, Sara, Chel, and I decided to "stroll" up ensign peak. We chatted all the way up and took pictures at the top. We made friends with a couple at the top and admired the sunset for a couple of minutes then booked it down. Sara was craving a Frutista freeze so we headed to T.B. Along the way we listened to Call Me Maybe & American Pie. Is there a better combination? We retired to Chel's house, facebook stalked her boyfriend, then cuddled to watch Friday Night Lights. I teared up, again and Sara cried. That is one heck of a show. Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Loose.

I have missed these girls so very much and had a fabulous weekend laughing with them.

1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend! It was good to see everyone again! Thanks for being such an amazing friend, you are truly amazing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete