10 June 2012

Misery Loves Company


Perhaps the next time you want to make fun of me like this, you should
remember that my brother follows you on twitter. 
And here's an idea...If you really hate me this much, maybe you should stop creeping on my blog. 
We're not friends, so you don't have to keep tabs on me. I'm doing just fine with out you.
Oh, and remember how I decided to not be your friend anymore? This is exactly why. I don't know why you've chosen to hate me so much, but I refuse to let you bring me down. Go ahead and keep playing the victim. Keep telling our friends that you have no idea why I wrote you off
and I'll keep doing my thing. 

My last word of advice to you: If you are really this unhappy in your life, that you have to constantly judge what I am doing and try to bring me down, perhaps you should make a change. Or you can just keep stalking my blog and writing crap about me, it's actually quite flattering. 


No comments:

Post a Comment