28 June 2012

Say


You know that great song, Say? The one that goes "say what you need to say?"

Well, here's what I need to say:

- UTA buses really need to look before they just pull out. Honestly, I almost died on the way to work.
- I like to stay up late, but hate getting up early and really hate that I repeat my bad habit every night
- Obamacare. I'm not even going to talk about this right now. I'll visit my political blog this weekend and really let my feelings known. As for now, I'm pissed. Seriously pissed off.
- Day one. Job one. Repeal. (okay...I'll stop).
- Menchies will never get old. Neither will the melted peanut butter.
- I haven't run since saturday, and oddly, I'm okay with that.
- I miss cameron. It's been a stressful few weeks and I just want someone to cuddle with and some one to tell me it'll all be okay.
- At the same time, I am getting really scared about his return. What if? That's all I can think about.....
- I hate obama (I had to do that one).
- Our house went up for sale today. Signs and everything. I guess this is real.
- Instagram is the best. That and pinterest.
- I don't get fireworks. At all. Colorado, Arizona, and Utah are literally burning down and idiot people still want to buy a bunch of fireworks? Are you seriously. Props to you Herbie, for outlawing fireworks outside of our cities. We can't afford to let our state burn down.
- 117 days
- 131 days
- October 20 - SOJO half marathon
- November 9-10 - Vegas Ragnar
- I'm kind of craving a twitter...just to follow political figures and fox news contributors. Is that completely lame?
- I really need to wash my car. Really.
- Speaking of cars...I've almost had mine for a whole year. 12 payments. Best thing I ever bought. I am so proud of that purchase and how hard I work each day to make my payments. That, right there, is my piece of adulthood.
- I am the worst nail painter...ever
- Mona on saturday? Can you say road trip?!
- Olympics.......
- Just one more.....In order to repeal Obama care we have to get rid of Obama. Sounds good to me.

1 comment:

  1. get a twitter! and yes, mona on saturday! i can't wait:) {naked?....maybe}

    ReplyDelete