27 June 2012

How Ironic!

Remember this?




Well, just to clarify, before I continue: I am a rebuplican and disagree with just about everything occupy stood for. So this isn't a "bash wall street post" quite the opposite, actually.
I have found the solution to the hipster "I hate corporations" ideaogoy. These protesters were upset that there are people in America who have "done better" than them (because money is all that matters in life, right? ha) so they protested on wall street - the money capital of the world, in many senses.
Maybe, however, instead of bringing down the rich, they should work to join them.
I found this article today and seriously laughed out loud. 
Stocks for hipsters - what an oxymoron. And yet, perhaps it isn't so crazy that they shoud invest in the products that they (the hipsters) consume the more than any other group.

Oh the irony.


PS. these pictures were from bing, I do not own any of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment