20 June 2012

Craving




perhaps it's because I spent my friday night and saturday morning volunteering
or perhaps it's because I'm in the best shape I've ever been in and don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
maybe it's because I want to drink a five hour energy drink and sleep in a van with stinky teammates
or maybe it's because I thought of the coolest team name ever
it could be because I need a vacation really badly (and this includes lots of road-tripping)
or it could be because I need a new medal and a ragnar shirt that fits....

I feel like it's a combination of all of these things, but...I'm really craving Ragnar. 
We missed out on Wasatch Back, but I can tell you folks, my team is doing Ragnar this November. 
We are going to run out hearts out & guess what, my boy friend is doing it with us.

A man that does Ragnar? Marry him. 
See you in November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment