25 June 2012

Monday

I stayed up way too late last night watching men's olympic diving trials. mmmm thank you olympics. I sure am looking forward to all the men I get to enjoy staring at in five weeks.

I regretted staying up so late as I snoozed my alarm for the fourth time this morning, but eventually I made it out of my bed.

I got an email from my love & spent most of the day in my mind, thinking of him. nothing new.

Janna and I rocked the production room today. We got major projects done and out. Just the two of us, with a wee bit of help from Kristin and Kenton. I am proud of our little team.

Also, Janna may have convinced me to watch an episode of Duck Dynasty. Rich rednecks...sounds promising.

I stopped at Macey's and picked up granola for din din. The cashier asked me if I was doing anything tonight. "Eating my granola & visiting teaching. thanks, bye." Evidently the ring means nothing.

Visiting teaching was a blast. Who knew? I have a fabulous partner and got to talk to some great ladies tonight. Also, I got to play with doggies. Okay cameron, you win, we can get a dog. I forgot how much I loved them. Two conditions: it has to be from the animal shelter & it can't sleep on our bed. deal?

Now I am off to bed. I have to wake early tomorrow to run then head to the primaries to vote for Mitt. Oh and a bunch of other great people.

Speaking of which, have I told you about my Mitt internship? I'll save that for another rambling post. It's worth the wait.

Happy monday lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment