26 June 2012

Happiness Is...

Okay, today I am doing a 'Sara' post. If you don't know sara you should know she is a lovely friend of mine who took a challenge this year to keep a "happiness journal" or something to that extent. Sara took it one step further and created a happiness blog. Please, check her out here. She is one of the coolest girls you will ever meet and a great friend.

Anyways, today was a great day, but I couldn't really figure out why it was. It was made up of a bunch of great small things. Thus, the idea for a 'sara' post.

Happiness is....


Patrick calling me KayKay
Janna & Amanda talking to me about weddings. Ah....sigh
Daddy-daughter yogurt land dates
Desert before dinner
Singing the "amanda"song to amanda as I walked past her desk
Cameron calling me "love" in my last letter
Awkwardly wearing the same shirt as the man I rode the elevator up with this morning. It was great.
Yummy bread
New carpet. It feels so nice on my feet-ys
Another massive project at work done and gone today
Two words: sassy pants
Voting for Mitt today in the primaries
Finishing an amazing book last night. "have a little faith," by mitch albulm. Go get it. Now.
Less than four months until the big arrival
Figgy meowing at the birdies out side
Watching a movie with my pops

I am one that believes a simple life is a beautiful life. I seriously had a great day, just because simple things made me so happy. I am so blessed to be where I am in life.

2 comments:

  1. this just made my day kayla:) i love you tons. and I'm so glad you had a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete