26 September 2011

My Guy

Okay...So since this blog is called "a waiting girl" and is supposed to be about me waiting for my cam man, I decided to do something weird today. Mondays are P-day, which I love! I get an email every week from cam and this week I want to share my email. This is the boy I love. shhhhh....don't tell him i'm publicizing this, he'd never be cute again! haha but lex, this is what you have to look forward to :)

"Hey there pretty girl! :-) I am doing well! It sure is great to hear from you, like always :-) It makes me so happy to hear you are happy and all is well :-) College sounds fun! See didn't i tell you that you'd be ok?? Haha just proves yet again... that i am always right ;-) And i like the idea of going to the same school! We'll see. I'm going to take whatever door heavenly Father opens for me :-) But what i look forward to most is our little cozy poor college couple apartment mmmm... ;-):-) That will seriously be the best!!
Your story about Elder Jones was so awesome!! I seriously think he had been my favorite comp yet! We just got along so great! Walking around the frozen streets of south Philly quoting Seinfeld and talking abut the jazz every day :-) Hahaha he messages me on fb once in a while. Haha by behaved i mean he better not have told you anything embarrassing about some of the things we went through! :-) Haha missions are full of awkwardness. Just everything has potential to be awkward. Living with someone you don't know 24-7, knocking on doors, people on the streets, anti Mormon harassment, it all keeps things interesting haha. Haha and i doubt he thinks badly of you Kayla! :-) Come on now, he saw every pic I had of you, just like all my comps, and plus i've said it a million times, you Kayla Jean Stober cannot look bad!! That's just the facts jack!! :-) So deal with it!! :-) I sure love you babe!!
ARGH! My birthday ya say?? Haha there is my pirates imitation for the year :-) haha. Well i went and hit a bucket of balls at a driving range. Besides that, normal day. We had a dinner set up that night but the member cancelled. Nothing exciting :-) Your package made me so so happy! Haha you are too cute! :-) Thank you so so much!! You sure know how to make me feel loved Kayla Trujillo :-) Really that is something that I can not tell you how much it means to me. All i can say is thank you, and i love you more than you can even imagine!!! :-)
I cant believe its Halloween time!! That means one year is just around the corner!! :-) Babe think about that. One year, one! Until i look into your beautiful green eyes again :-) Soon it'll be less than a year!! CRAZY!! Your Halloween festivities sound fun! Haha i definitely want pics of your costumes! When we are married, geez even next year, how do you feel about couple Halloween costumes? I could see us at a Halloween party :-)
You seriously are so blessed! Your job is like the perfect fit for you! And now you make "real person money" hahahaha :-) You were just make believe before. Kinda like Pinocchio, but your nose is cute and not big haha :-) Ahhh i cant wait to tease you in person again! Remember sitting on the couch together and teasing each other?? :-) I sure do. Anyways back to your work. So how many teams were there in this said Olympics?? Just curious :-) What did you win? So the facebook things. Well you can post on my wall, but just be wise haha i dunno. President reviews them a lot and Elder Mathie (now assistant to the president) Is leery of people having people from home. I cant write lovey dovey stuff on your wall, but i can and do expect to do it via email, message whatever :-) Thats kinda the rule is just to keep stuff private. I am working with people from other areas and here on it and trust me, private is best. Its hard though because some of the people I've baptized are having a hard time and are slipping away. It breaks my heart. But the atonement covers all things, its just helping them to realize that. Sorry for that tangent haha. Umm on pics you can totally tag me! But my attempt at a muscle pic that i sent you, probably not that one. Its kinda being worked out still. Our misson is the pioneer for facebook missionary work. The other 52000 missionaries are waiting for us to figure it out so everyone can use it. I dunno. Not much of an answer right? :-) Sorry thats all I know hun. But definitely be lovey dovey either way :-) You know i love that! :-)
Yes its beginning to be fall here!! Haha i love it! The temp is just perfect that i can wear a long sleeved shirt and be comfortable in the cool air :-) This Saturday suit coats go back on for the winter though. I kinda like wearing it all the time, but its harder to wash regularly. So no my scent definitely isn't good anymore haha :-) Its more like fabreez hahaha. This week. Starting tonight, I'm going up to Susquehanna PA for a zone conference tomorrow so it should be way way pretty up there! We are going to the site where the priesthood was restored to Joseph Smith :-) IN your pics in you scriptures, its in there. Cool right? Someday I want to go on a historical church site seeing trip together and see the sacred grove and where the first book of Mormon was printed and Carthage jail, and just all of that stuff :-) Maybe it can end with us going to the temple here in philly with some of the people I helped receive the gospel. I dunno, just a thought for our to do list :-)
I sure love you babe! Be safe and have fun this week ok? :-) I miss you like none other! But I know we will be and have been already, blessed for this :-) I cant wait to have the girl of my dreams in my arms once more :-) And to have the amazing marriage i always wanted :-) You are my everything cutie! :-) Don't ever forget that!

Love forever and ever, your cam, your missionary, Elder Cameron C. Trujillo :-)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO MWAH! :-)


he is the greatest man I know and I love him to death. Here's to one more year.



1 comment:

  1. Kayla you are so darn lucky! I'm so proud that you have made it through almost a whole year! Just one more to go, and it will fly by in a blink!
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete