29 September 2011

Top Ten Thursdays!! The Simple Things

Happy Top Ten Thursday all! Best day of the week...And even better this week because my friends are coming home :) Yay...I love my girls and miss them way too much!
 Okay this week's Top Ten topic is the Simple things in life that make me soooo happy!!

10. on rare occasion when my mom makes my family breakfast on the weekends and my whole fam just hangs out in our pjs enjoying one another with some orange juice.
9. driving around after i just filled up my tank of gas.
8. poping a white zit. okay this is soooooo gross, but i fell almost...proud of myself. take that puberty!
7. when i get to ride home on a uta tour bus. oh yeah, these things are legit. wi-fi. a whole row to myself. comfy seats. nerdy, yes, but you wouldn't understand unless you rode the bus.
6. new makeup and new aussie hair spray. i feel like a million bucks.
5. new panties! nothing says happiness like a new pair of vs yoga panties. so great.
4. walking around the house in my new panties and a big wj t-shirt. (when no one is home to bug me of course. if only my family knew what i was up to when they were gone.) i love it.
3. campfires. if you know me, you know this. some of my happiest memories are outside cuddled around a fire.
2. vacations with my family. i just love them. whether it be a cruise or a road trip to the fruit stands, they are the best family ever. seriously.
1. letters from a cute man. (i have 105. i know i'm loved)

my life is so simple, but so happy.


{sim - ple} noun adj. not elaborate or artificial. not ornate or luxurious. plain.


No comments:

Post a Comment