08 September 2011

PS...top ten thursdays: the meanest things I would never really do

okay real quick...here's some mean things I think would be great, but i would never EVER ever do. it is just a topic...thanks to ash :)
here goes:

10. put gum in someone's hair.
9. cut someones hair. just cut a BIG chunk out. that would be funny.
8. toilet paper someone...oh wait brennan would know how good I am at that.
7. drive over those tire spikes. just once. it'd be fun.
6. break glass. just hit it with a bat or something. i've always wanted to try it.
5. and punch a wall. I wonder if I could make a hole. i've never tried, incase i could.
4. make someone clean patrick's room. now THAT would be mean.
3. slap some one. with a fish. okay this sounds physco, but I heard the funniest story on the news about a neighbor who went around slapping his neighbors with fish. who does that? how funny is that? you tube it. its funny.
2. nicmo. is that really mean? i don't think so.
1. what is the meanest thing I could ever do? i really don't think im that mean, so i don't know. the fish thing is top on my list i think. i'll stick to that.

Okay this weeks top ten was lame, at least I was lame. check out my friend's and hope they did a better job than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment